– Not a few people feel annoyed when contacted by an unknown telephone number. If it’s only once, it’s natural. Maybe someone made the wrong number. But what if you are contacted on an ongoing basis? Sent SMS messages that are not detailed, even when we ask back, they are not answered. Next, you will find out who owns the number? How do you find out the owner of the annoying cellphone number? One of them is by tracing a cellphone number using the Android application.
Tracking cellphone numbers on Android can be done in many ways. The technology that is owned by this smartphone always helps us in doing many things. Some of the feature patterns favored by Android smartphone users include being able to find out the position of a lost cellphone, deleting files remotely, to locking them via remote control so that no one can open them. This time I will try to explain how to find out which phone numbers enter Android by tracing them.
Track Phone Number Using Android
Truecaller is an Android application for tracing phone numbers that enter our cellphones. This free application will find out the ID or owner of the phone number that is bothering you. It will offer the location of the phone owner via google maps, social media to track it through the web search feature.
- Download and install the Truecaller application from the Play Store on Android which is often called by unknown numbers.
- Once installed, create an account by entering the Android phone number.
- On the main page, Truecaller will display the history log automatically by displaying incoming telephone numbers. From here, you can personally tap or enter via the search feature.
- Look at the picture above. If the number is not successfully traced, a statement “No matching results” will appear. You can also search for it via the web feature.
- However, if the number is personally known then you can see the address and location until you implement a block so it doesn’t bother you anymore.
By using the Truecaller application, you can easily track personal cellphone numbers on Android.