– Guide on how to easily create Mi and Mi Cloud accounts on Xiaomi phones. Do you have a Xiaomi smartphone? If so, then you will not be separated from the name Mi Account. Because Mi Account is a service from Xiaomi Corp itself to make it easier for users to access Mi Cloud, Mi Talk, Mi Phone. Mi Account can also be used to interact with other people on the Xiaomi forum. But for users who have just used a Xiaomi cellphone, of course, there are those who feel confused about creating this account. Because when you want to download the theme, you are required to log into this Xiaomi account.
In this article, I will discuss how to create a Mi Account that is used to access Mi Cloud, before that you have to know what Mi Cloud is. Mi Cloud is an online storage service that you can use for backups such as contact data, messages, photos, and so on. How to use Mi Cloud on a Xiaomi cellphone is also quite easy. You don’t need to worry when data stored on your smartphone is lost or deleted, then we can access it via the mi cloud that has been backed up.
How to make a Mi account on a Xiaomi cellphone
If you want to use Mi Cloud, as described above, you must first create a Mi Account to be linked with your cellphone later. Check out the steps below:
- Go to the https://account.xiaomi.com page
- Then click Create Mi Account
- On this page, you can create it using your email or phone number.
- If you want to use email, click Use email address
- Then you select the country of Indonesia and fill in the email address in the column provided.
- If you have clicked Create Mi Account
- Then you will be asked to enter a password for Mi Account. Please fill in a unique password, hopefully, the protection is stronger.
- Then click Submit
- At this step, you will be directed to the email login page. Please log in using the email you used to register.
- When you log in, a confirmation page will appear, please click Allow.
- If it is successful, there will be a message that your Mi Account is ready to be used.
Making Mi Account is complete, then connecting Mi Account with your cellphone.
After you create the previous Mi Account, the last page will display several options for connecting the account with the smartphone. Then click Add on the Recovery Phone option.
- Next, a pop-up will appear to verify your email. Please click Submit. Then check your email for verification.
- Check your email, then there will be a message from Xiaomi Corporation regarding instructions for verification.
- Please fill in the directions on the Xiaomi website earlier with the directions you got from the email message. Then click Submit.
- If successful, then you will be redirected again to fill in the phone number.
- Select the country of Indonesia then enter the phone number according to the format.
- Then click Next.
- Wait a few moments, a verification prompt will be sent to your phone number. Please fill in the directions in the column provided.
- Then click OK
- Then the Mi Account will also be connected to the Xiaomi cellphone and can be used for Mi Cloud.
Those are the steps on how to create a Mi Cloud account on a Xiaomi cellphone, hopefully, it can help and be useful.